Here at Interstate Pest Management, we pride ourselves on being the best in the business at identifying bed bugs and providing quick and effective solutions ever since we opened our doors in 1963. Bed bugs can be extremely challenging to detect given their size, the way they fit into and hide in tiny areas, and the vague symptoms that they display. Even doctors have a hard time identifying bed bugs by examining the bite by itself. The only way to truly identify an infestation is to see the bug or its egg. So don’t take any chances, bring in professionals right away if you feel that you might be suffering from bed bugs.
Our Treatments Will Get You Sleeping Again
Once we’ve identified bed bugs, we’ll determine the severity of the infestation, how it began, and the best course of action to permanently solve your problem. Most common bed bug infestations can be resolved in four visits, which occur every two weeks. Our bed bug treatment includes:
- A free quote to determine whether or not you have bed bugs
- Specially-trained dogs that can smell bed bugs with great accuracy, which is helpful with early infestations that are particularly hard to spot
- The industry’s latest technology and techniques to treat for bed bugs, including steam machines
- Bite-proof mattress encasements that stop bed bugs from both coming and going
- The use of chemicals, which are reserved for severe infestations only
Trusted Professionals That Deliver Guaranteed Results
Here at Interstate Pest Management, we understand the importance of continuing education in our industry. In order to remain the best, we go through continuous training and always stay up to date with the latest advances and technologies in the business. Because of these efforts, we received the distinction of being Certified Bed Bug Free, which is an honor awarded to very few companies in the country. Between our drive for improvement and our superior customer service, we are confident that we are the best choice for bed bug control in Portland.